Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial- Coconut Lipgloss

 
Hello there! 
I have a pretty little tutorial for you today-coconut oil lip gloss made out of just a few ingredients! There is a lot of room for you to customize your gloss, so they were fun to make. I initially wanted to try this out because I bought some lipsticks that I ended up not liking the color of. This way I could still get some use out of them instead of just throwing them away! One thing I will warn you of is not to use too much of the coconut oil in your ratio of ingredients. It melts quite easily so you don't want it melting off your lips. It also is something that you may want to leave in your home and not take out and about in warm weather, as it will likely melt in your pocket :)


Here are the mandatory ingredients:
Coconut Oil
Lipstick (I used my old/broken lipsticks)
Small containers (I got mine at Walmart in the aisle with the small travel sized bottles)

Optional add ins (for flavor/smell):
Instant coffee
Cinnamon
Green Tea

 


 



Have fun with this one!
God Bless,
KJA


1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

3 comments:

in.the.jungle.of.fashion. said...

amazing tutorial !! thanks for sharing <3
what about follow each other?
let me know :)
have a lovely day <3
xx
veronica

Cathy said...

This is suck a great idea! I have several lipsticks I don't wear, this would be a great way to use them thank ou for the tip!

Kelly @ Leafy Not Beefy said...

Just found your adorable blog! I definitely have some vintage in me, and love love love seeing your style!! :)