Monday, February 10, 2014

Touch of Pink


Hello, hello! Good Monday morning to you. Did you all have a lovely weekend? Ours was quite good, but so cold I refused to take any outdoor photos all weekend. This has been the coldest winter I can remember and I am so looking forward to even getting into the 20-30 degree range. Until then I'll keep on bundling up and pretending I can handle it. Because it's Valentine's week I though I'd add a bit of raspberry pink into my life with this little tie-neck blouse. I also finally wore my kitty tights for the first time! They couldn't be more fun to wear and I'm happy their debut came with this black and cream paisley dress. Sean and I were out and about running a few errands when we noticed that a new flea market had opened up in town, so of course we had to stop and check it out! It was a very large place, with a plethora of beautiful old furniture and beautiful paintings and knick-knacks. I wanted every beautiful vanity and table in that place. It was great!


Have a wonderful day! My nights have been filled obsessing over the Olympics. Nothing like sitting on your butt watching others work out, right?! Love it.
God Bless,
KJA


2 Thessalonians 1:3
We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.


Wearing:
Blouse- Macy's, Similar
Dress- Kohl's, Here
Tights- Charlotte Russe, Similar
Boots- Plato's Closet thrift, Similar
Belt- Vintage, Thrifted
Bag- Coach, Court Bag in Black, Thrifted
Crocheted Beret- Vintage, Similar

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute, cute, cute! You look really good in pink and I love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! So adorably striking!!!

Kristian said...

Very adorable! I like that the magenta is Valentine-ish without being overtop.

Unknown said...

Cute tights and I love the photo with your cat photo bombing!

www.highheelsandtutus.com