Saturday, January 22, 2011

What would I do without you?

Well, today has been miles better than yesterday. Actually it started last night when the hubby got home. I had been bugging him at work all day with my class problems and on top of work he was doing everything he could to help me out with my class. Then when he got home he brought me my favorite flowers-snapdragons along with some daisies- because he knew I had a terrible day. It was the sweetest thing. Then he took me to barnes and noble to pick up the book I needed for class (which he had called and reserved for me during work). We then went to the grocery store where he bought me one of my favorite suppers (shells and cheese anyone?) and even snuck a reese's big cup in the cart and presented it to me when we got home (see picture below ;) )
After supper I worked two an a half hours and got two weeks of work finished and submitted for my class. I feel so much better and having my hubby be so sweet and supportive was just what I needed. I don't know how I didn't lose my head before I knew that man. I thank God for him everyday :)

On another note, we have some friends coming to visit today! I don't think we've gone three days in a row that we haven't had any visitors since we moved here. It's been great!

Today I am just praising God for taking away my stess and worry and giving me those people in my life who love me and take care of me. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
God Bless!
KJA

























Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage, thrifted
Necklace-Vintage, thrifted
Cardi-Thrifted
Sweater dress-Walmart
Leggings-Dollar store
Socks-thrifted
Shoes- Vintage, stolen from Jeni's closet :)

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Cute headband, I'm gonna follow you!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland