Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cloudy with a high of 0...

It's another cold one out there! I decided to pile on as much sweater-y material as possible, a huge sweater and two scarves! The high today was, like 0 degrees so I really don't mind being frumpy as long as I'm warm!

I worked on my resume today finally! I realized that I really don't have much for qualifications...I haven't had many jobs in the past but I'm working on it!

Happy Tuesday everyone :)
God Bless,
KJA


1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. ]



















This is after the two inches were chopped off-can you tell?




Wearing:
Sweater-Kmart, this is from middle school!
Orange scarf-vintage, from grandmother
Green scarf-cut from mama's sweater :)
Jeans-JC Penny
Shoes-Vintage, thrifted

No comments: