Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clothed with Joy

Well, lovelies how is your Wednesday going? Mine is going well :) A friend of Sean and I's just stopped in to say hello for a bit and it was really fun! I love having visitors and so far in our few short weeks of living here we have had 5 people visit-craziness! There are still some boxes to be unpacked...but it's coming along.
I am working on a special post for you all tomorrow so stay tuned! It has to do with a few items that my sister's gave me for Christmas and I wanted to share them with you-and the story behind the gifts :)
Just a short post today-Hope you're enjoying the week! Be praying for Sean if you will, he has a bit of the sniffles :)
Love you all and God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 30:11-12
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.























ps: I did not in fact cut my hair :) Don't worry it's all back there tied into a ponytail :) But I thought it was kind of fun to see what I might look like if I had short hair-which I haven't had since 7th grade! I really liked the look actually...hmmmmm :D




Wearing:
Collar-Flea market
Sweater-Flea market
Skirt-hand me down
Tights- Walmart
Shoes-Target-aren't these the greatest little things ever? They were part of my Christmas present from Sean. I adore oxfords and have wanted a pair for months. I almost stole a pair from the costume shop when I was in a play last year! But I didn't...I found this pair on target.com for only 15 dollars! Quite the low price compared to Steve Maddens at 44 dollars. Yippe!

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love your fur collar and berry tights, so cute!

jenthejournalist said...

I love the verse you used with this post. The phrase "clothed with joy" just creates such a lovely picture. Love you!