Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hair Tutorial: 1940's Bumper Bangs

Hello there all! It's been a while since I made a hair tutorial (mainly because I am so bad at them!) but I thought I'd show how I style 1940's bumper bangs. I always get asked if I use any hair fillers like netting, etc. to achieve volume. I do not use fillers, I just rat and roll :) so hopefully this will be easy peasy for you too. Enjoy and have a great Tuesday! 





God bless,
KJA

Philippians 2:5
In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus

3 comments:

Lucy in the Sky said...

Loved this tutorial, great job! Your bumper bangs look just perfectly gorgeous and I love that little trick about the hidden bobby pins. Very clever!

Emileigh said...

I have SUCH trouble with this, so I'm going to have to re-try with the hidden bobby pins!

Alexandra Marie said...

Look SO cute on you! Alex


tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com