Thursday, September 11, 2014

Friday Remix: High Waisted Jeans.


Well hey there kittens! For this week's remix I thought I'd showcase one of my favorite pairs of jeans, since I do wear jeans quite often on the bloggy. This particular pair was in a batch of clothes that my sister was getting rid of. I snapped them up for myself! It's nice being the younger sister sometimes.
I want a legit pair of vintage 1940's jeans (real or repro) but I just don't have the money to spend nearly a hundred dollars on them (which is what they cost at most online retailers). Until then I am having fun with this modern, vintage-esque pair that I can roll up and wear with loafers, wedges, and fun hairstyles to suffice for the moment.






Did you all have a good week? I have a busy weekend ahead of me consisting of a flea market, shopping for supplies for work, looking for a paint color for our house, basically just a lot of forms of shopping. So, a typical weekend really :)

God Bless!
KJA



Philippians 1:9-11
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,  so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,  filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute! It can be hard to style high waisted jeans because they can easily look like mom jeans. You did a great job in all your outfits making them look modern yet with vintage appeal. Love!

xoxo
Cathy

Keit said...

Hahah, my sister has the ugliest clothes ever, she likes to dress either like a granny (not the cool vintage type) or a disco diva! :D
Adore the jeans and you styled them in so many creative ways ^_^
Wish my weekend involved shopping too :D

Ms. Falcon said...

you really rock those pants. i like every single look.