Thursday, September 18, 2014

Remix: 1950's Yellow Blouse


Today's remix is this darling 1950's blouse of my grandmother's. It is such a pretty color and I have always enjoyed the pretty collar detailing. I was surprised I only have four remix photos this time, since I love this top so much. I suppose it's one of those "special" pieces that I have a fear of wearing too often for fear it will wear out/get ruined or some such nonsense.






I thought I'd rustle up some cute alternatives to this blouse for you all to look at, they're so perfect for the coming fall weather, all in a pretty mustard yellow shade! 



God Bless!
KJA


Ephesians 1:17
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

Amazing top, I love that color and the little details

Kristian said...

I'm surprised too- it is such a cute and lovely sweater and you remix it so well! Keep up the great remixing!