Thursday, September 25, 2014

Inspiration: Miss Annie Rooney

Today's inspiration comes from a movie that I took the time to watch last weekend. It had been in my netflix cue for a while, but I hadn't watched it because I wasn't sure if I would enjoy a slightly older Shirley Temple (I believe she was 14 in this movie). It turns out I LOVED it and have been mooning over it for the past several days. Shirley is adorable and I wanted to steal every piece of her wardrobe. Plus the story line was very cute, telling an innocent, puppy love romance. Sadly, I couldn't find any photos in color of the stunning pink ballgown she wears in the movie, which was one of my favorite parts, but you'll have to watch the movie to see for yourself :). Here are just a few of my favorite snapshots of the film!












God Bless,
KJA


1 John 3:2
 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Cute! I wonder if in her bespectacled co-star there were expecting to find another Mickey Rooney? Seems like that sort of Andy Hardy/ Babes in Arms feel to it.