Saturday, March 24, 2012

Polka Spots, Chambray, and Flowers

What a great Saturday! I woke up early and got a bunch of projects finished (still more to go though). It felt good to get a little bit of work done before I began the day. Sean and I made a little lunch and got sucked into some old Claudette Colbert movies on tv. We then went to take a lovely walk around Sertoma Park. It was actually quite warm out-I'm wearing shorts in March and I was too hot! We went grocery shopping, made some supper, did some dishes-what a productive day. Usually my Saturdays are not this productive-so I feel pretty good :)

Hope you had a lovely day and got to enjoy some sun!
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.





































Wearing:
Rings- From the staggering two places I have traveled-Seattle and Winnepeg
Necklace-Thrifted
Bag-Given to me by my lovely sister!
Tops- Old Navy
Shorts- Kohl's
Shoes-Target
Sunnies-Bought in Seattle

No comments: