Monday, March 19, 2012

Fancy

This is what I wore to church yesterday. I love coming up with Sunday outfits because I feel like I get to dress however I want and pile on as much vintage as I can! I can't wear clothing I like to teach in because it would only get wrecked, and on Saturdays I go for a little more comfortable look-but on Sundays? I get to put on my fanciest vintage blouse and spend the afternoon feeling like a fancy lady :) Maybe I even eat fancy European chocolates from the little market next to our apartment complex. F-A-N-C-Y I say!


Hope you all had a lovely Monday :) How do you put some fancy in YOUR life?
God Bless,
KJA

Galatians 5:22-23
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!






































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Bag-Vintage Koret (that's the brand name on the inside)
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Blouse-Vintage
Jacket-Vintage, Ragstock
Skirt-Vintage, given to me by a friend
Shoes-Thrifted via Y's Buys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have been a movie star 60 years ago ;) I love the fancy details on your blouse and how elegant those heels are! I definitely glam up by wearing statement pieces (scarves, heels mostly)...or just by wearing skirts and dresses no matter where I go. It's unusual elegance these days!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

That color is so pretty on you and you do look so insanely fancy. I love it.