Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Sunshine

What a glorious day outside! It's 65 degrees today! What a welcome change...I know it isn't going to last for long, but I'm going to spend as much of it outside as I can. I took some quick pictures after class and now I'm off for a much needed run.
Happy sunny day friends!
God Bless,
KJA


Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them.





























Wearing:
Hat-Old Navy
Necklace and belt-Thrifted
Dress- Grandmother's
Cardigan-Vintage
Shoes-Vintage

2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

This whole outfit is so incredibly darling Katie...I would wear it in a heartbeat. The pastel dress and little black hat is such a cute combination and the dress was your grandmother's?! Wow, what a stylish lady:) I love the backdrop in your photos...so beautiful!! Enjoy that warm weather...hopefully it sticks around for spring! xx Marisa

Anonymous said...

How NIFTY that you can wear your grandma's clothes! I've alway wished my gram had left some behind.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com