Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Job Fair

It seems as though I'm a day late on posting now, but this is what I wore to yesterday's big job fair! This suit has gotten myself and my older sister through a ton of successful interviews and professional situations-it's very professional, but also has a little pizzazz to it! I added the silky blouse underneath for the bow ;) I love a good tie-neck blouse! The job fair really wasn't that great because it was filed with school districts from long distances, and since I don't really see us moving in the near future it was kind of pointless to go...but I got my face out there and talked to some people, so hopefully it was worthwhile!

Other than that I've just been enjoying the beautiful weather outside with my kiddos and begging the husband for picnics :) Not bad if you ask me!

God Bless,
KJA

2 Peter 1:4
And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.






















Wearing:
Suit-JC Penny probably over seven years ago!
Blouse-Macy's
Shoes-Target
Belt-Vintage

1 comment:

JB said...

Love the pop of color (and bow, of course)! I love that your suit isn't the boring same-ole same-ole. It's got personality!