Friday, March 9, 2012

Basic

Well, it has been a crazy, long week since I last posted on Tuesday! School and assignments have been stressful and I've been studying like a madwoman. We had a substitute teacher in the classroom today which is always a weird experience. Since I've been in that classroom all year I feel as though I should take over, but I don't want to step on the substitute's toes! I had to be hard on my kiddos today though. The sub was was way to lenient and at one point I walked into the classroom to find my students running around screaming and throwing papers all over...sheesh. It was an exhausting day!
I also have my last praxis exam tomorrow morning. It is the Principals of Learning and Teaching exam. It is a writing test with teaching scenarios and theorists and pedagogy... so I've been studying all week and have more to go tonight! Time to get off blogger and get to work!

Have a great Friday night all, send your prayers my way tomorrow morning!

God Bless,
KJA

2 Timothy 1:9
For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.









This is what I wore for casual Friday. Comfy and put together for teaching! One can't go wrong with a classic black blazer and oxfords.
























Wearing:
Scarf-Vendor
Top-Thrifted
Jacket-Target
Jeans-Thrifted Old Navy
Shoes-Target

No comments: