Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just Another Day

This is what I was planning to wear to church this morning. This is horrible, but at the last minute Sean and I both decided that we just felt absolutely terrible and we stayed home. I hate doing that, but seriously we probably would have keeled over in church had we gone. Sean slept for another four hours and I did homework for four hours. I ended up getting almost all of my projects finished though! Only a few more to go and I will be done with my coursework!!!!! I really cannot add enough exclamation points on to that sentence. It is definitely time to be through with college. On to bigger and better life adventures!

I'm telling you, this being a woman thing is hard. I seem to be having the worst go of things this past year but haven't had time to go to the doctor. I had a terribly painful day today and am taking a sick day tomorrow because I have no idea how I would function at school feeling this way. The neighbors probably thought someone was dying earlier this afternoon! Luckily Sean is here to take care of me, buy me dove ice cream bars, and take care of countless loads of dishes. What would I do without that man?

I hope you all had a lovely Sunday :)
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 5:7
Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.




























Wearing:
Coat, blouse, vest, skirt, purse, scarf-Vintage
Shoes-Payless

3 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

you have adorable style. So classic and that jacket is such a pretty color.

Katherine said...

very pretty and simple! i love the colors - the gold and red are lovely together.

<3 katherine
fashion.kitkatherine.com

Marisa Noelle said...

This outfit is so ladylike and darling. Loving the little vest and jacket especially. My hubs and I had the same kind of weekend...just a bunch of sickees and we definitely didn't even get dressed to even make it to church b/c of that, but at least we got to relax and catch up on a lot of missed sleep. Hope you are feeling much better Katie! Dove ice-cream bars definitely make things much better I agree:)