Thursday, February 16, 2012

Textured Jacket

It is an incredibly lovely day outside today. How lucky that it's so beautiful on the days I have off. This way I can actually enjoy the weather outside!
This morning I had an eye appointment so that I can get some contacts (finally). I like my glasses, but I've been missing my contacts. I forgot what I even looked like without glasses until I saw myself this afternoon! Glasses hide all of my dark circles from not getting any sleep, haha.
This afternoon I'm planning on doing some major house cleaning and going for a run! I haven't gone for a run since the weather turned cold and I'm excited to get a little outdoor exercise instead of working out inside the apartment!
Also, Sean bought me the newest NEEDTOBREATHE and Owl City CD's so I've been listening to those nonstop. They are amazing! I love new music and I highly recommend checking them out! :)

Hope you're having a great Thursday!
God Bless,
KJA

1 John 3:11
This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another.



I found this amazing jacket at the thrift store the other day for only two dollars!! I was smitten with it's neutral stripes, texture, and pockets. It is such great quality too, lambswool with a full lining. The brand is DK Gold by Donkenny. It's super comfy and I can see myself remixing it in all kinds of different ways. I love when I find special pieces like this! Eeep!






























Wearing:
Blouse and Jacket-Vintage, Y's Buys
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Shoes, belt, and bag-Thrifted

4 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh my gosh, what an amazing find on that jacket! SO cute! xo

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

What a fab piece... I LOVE this! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, what a find on that jacket...it looks like a designer piece! The shape is fabulous...can't believei t was only $2. Wanna come shopping with you!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

noone said...

the cardigan looks great and warm on you!