Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cozy

Another lovely day outside today! The sun keeps shining which is always good for brightening one's mood :)
I found this sweater in my grandmother's house a few years ago. It has a few holes here and there which I (poorly) patched up, but I love it. It is cozy and warm, and I adore the darker pink color. I thrifted this dress in my hometown years ago. It was on the costume rack and priced 60 cents. Sold!
Other than that, our Sunday will be much like our Saturday :) More smoothies and pj's and homework.
Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
God Bless,
KJA


Luke 15:4-5
“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders."

Found this lovely spot on our way home from church:










































Wearing:
Dress-Vintage, thrifted
Sweater-My grandmother's
Bag-Target
Tights-Gifted
Shoes-Gordman's
Earrings-Gifted

2 comments:

Midwest Muse said...

I love your dress. The colors are so pretty! I love the sweater too! And the sun that's been shining is a total blessing!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm it's nice to see those soft colours in the sunshine! Pretty dress, you look so 40s. Love the earrings too...you should check out etsy.com/classicallyromantic you'd like her stuff!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com