Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reconnecting

One of my very dear friends was able to visit Sean and I today at church! I was very excited. We got to chat for a bit, and I got to hear her beautiful singing voice next to me during worship time :) I love connecting with people I haven't seen in a while! Especially since I've been a hermit with my year of student teaching.

I've been wracking my brain for the past week and a half to try to come up with first grade poetry ideas and how to teach my students the different types of poetry as a writing unit. I'm at a complete loss. I've searched google, I've went to the library, I've searched different types of poems. I have no idea what I am doing! Everything I find is much too high level for first grade. I'm supposed to start teaching the unit this week (aka-tomorrow!!) so I hope I can find some ideas. Instead of the super bowl today I guess I'm attempting to write lesson plans! That's ok though, I'm not much into the super bowl (I bet you couldn't have guessed that). I can watch the best of the commercials on the internet the next day, and I just plain don't care about football, haha. Neither does Sean, so we make a good pair :)

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! Enjoy your afternoon :)
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 33:4-5
For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth.


































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Dress w/belt-Vintage
Cardigan-Vintage, via 'The Retro Room'
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Gordman's
Coat-Vintage-was my grandmother's first 'grown up coat' as she described it.
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)

4 comments:

retro therapy said...

the mint jumper is soo lovely :) love your vintage sense of style :)

Midwest Muse said...

That sweater is amazing. I love the color so much and the fit is beautiful on you.

Sarah said...

This is such a cute look! I adore the color of your tights. Adds a great pop,

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh love that minty-aqua sweater, so so feminine and cute! I don't really go for the football thing either...but had fun watching a movie and reading some new books with the hubby yesterday :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com