Friday, October 28, 2011

*yawn*

Sorry for the little blog break this week. It has been a crazy few days and blogger has not been wanting to upload my photos :(
I finally got the upload to work this morning, so I could do a short post!
I've been up since about 4:30 this morning because I had to take Sean to the airport, and now it's time for another 8 hour class...I think I wish that I liked to drink coffee right about now....
Have a good day all!
God Bless,
KJA

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.








































Wearing:
Earrings-Vintage Avon
Necklace-Thrifted
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage, thrifted
Tights-Gifted to me by my lovely mama!
Shoes-Gordman's
Coat-Vintage, thrifted
Bag-Gifted to me by my wonderful sister!

2 comments:

squidword said...

amazing coat and boots!! love the pop of red!!

Rianna said...

How do you get your hair to look so perfect!?!

Rianna xxx