Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Applesauce and Rainbows

This is what I did after school today:












The apples had been sitting in my fridge ever since my sister brought them to me a while ago. I LOVE homemade applesauce, so I thought I'd try my hand at making some. It turned out ok, but I definitely need some more practice. It looks pretty though right?!



Then there was this gorgeous rainbow when we went out to take pictures after supper. I love me a good rainbow.






After that we took a little walk in the cool air. It's starting to get dark out so soon now! It's dark in the morning too. This morning was pitch black on my way to school. It's scary driving on the interstate when you can't see anything and it's raining outside! But alas, I made it safe and sound because God is my friend :) I kind of love Him :D



























I hope you're all having a fantastic week! Question: How tacky would it be to bring a pillow to class tomorrow for my poor, sore tushy? It can't take another 8 hours of that metal chair. I might just do it...
Have a great night lovlies!
God Bless,
KJA


Proverbs 19:20-21
Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.


Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Belt-Vintage,thrifted
Top-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage, grandmother's
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

squidword said...

amazing pictures and outfit!!