Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday is my Favorite

Ahh, blissful Friday is here again :) I always get so excited for Fridays to come. I don't feel stressed out when I come home like I do every other day. The promise of sleeping in until 10 on Saturdays always makes me happy :)







I'm especially excited for this weekend because it is my little nephew's first birthday party!! I'm so excited to see him wipe cake all over his face and take lots of pictures! I'm also stoked to hang out with my family. I will take any chance I get to visit my sisters and nephews, and be able to see my parents-whom I feel as though I haven't seen in literally months! I miss them so much.









Today the weather is so lovely! After a week of pretty cold temps it will be nice to see some 60's weather for a few days. Perfect for boots and walks and leaving the door open to let in some fresh air!



















I hope you all have wonderful plans to be as lazy as can be this weekend. Lazy doesn't mean sitting around doing nothing. It just means that you aren't allowed to do work. Go out and walk, play a sport (Sean and I will be playing some tennis!) or read a book outside! Ahh bliss :)

God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 40:8
I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.


Wearing:
Earrings-Claire's
Blouse-Shopko
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister!
Leggings-Macy's
Cardigan-Vintage, it used to belong to my aunt
Boots-Walmart

No comments: