Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You might want to put your sunglasses on because my legs are BLINDING

Oh man it is gorgeous outside. I just had to pull out this little romper I got at Target at the end of last summer, even though I thought it might be a little too early to be wearing shorts, I'm just soaking up the warmth and enjoying not having to wear tights or pants!
I have today and tomorrow off of work, so I'm going to try and get a few projects done. I have some buttons that need sowing- and of course a load of housework!
This morning was fantastic, I got to talk to one of my best friends for two hours on the phone-what a treat! After that I went for a run in the heat. :):)










I am so ready for summer. I'm sick of the cold and damp-bring on the sun and freckles! I've already started to get some freckles just from going out running. This summer is pretty jam-packed and I'm hoping I can savor every moment before it goes too fast! Cancer walk, camp, weddings, trip to Seattle-I love this time of year!









Psalm 24:1-2
The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters.

God Bless!
KJA

Wearing:
Romper-Target
Scarf-Given to me by Sean's mom :)
Blouse-Vintage, my grandmother's :)
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Great pictures! Enjoy your summer. We are heading into Winter where I live and I am quite excited for it. Also nice to see another Christian blogger :) xx

Veronika Novotny said...

aww, this is SO adorable. I'm loving your gorgeous romper. And how cute & fun is that bow?! Love the look, gorgeous for the warmer days ahead. xx veronika