Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flowy

Oi it is gorgeous outside! I went for another run today and while it was painful, I'm glad I did it. I need to get back into exercising regularly-even if it is torture :P

I've also discovered on my days off that it is bad for me to keep the tv on. For some reason court tv just sucks me in and I can't stop watching! I guess it makes me feel better about my own life, that I'm not as silly as the people that are on the shows...







I'm just in love with flowy, 70's tops right now. You can wear them so many ways and the colors, prints, and textures are just so unique and fun! This one has a little tie in the back and a fun collar-love it!












Are you all having a good week? Can you believe it is May already? That blows my mind. I feel like there is so much going on this summer and I can't wait for it all to get started! My sister and I are going to be visiting our aunt and uncle in Seattle at the end of the summer and she just ordered tickets last night!! I am so excited it's crazy. I'm not a big traveler like she is, so this will be my first time flying in a plane. I'm also nervous about the fact that I will have to pack really light because of the cost of checking a bag-I don't know if I can pack for a whole week with just a tiny suitcase! This will definitely test my packing skills...if any of you have any tips you should share them with me!









Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

God Bless!
KJA



Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Ring-Pier 1
Top-Vintage, Thrifted
Jeans-Target
Shoes-Maurices, Thrifted

No comments: