Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saturday, May 28th

These are the wonderful photos that my hubby took of me on Saturday, May 28th-the day of my friend's wedding! The wedding was very beautiful :) The bride and groom were stunning and I'm so glad we made the long trek to go see the ceremony! There was also a short reception, but my hubby and I didn't know many people there, so after we talked to a few old friends we took off back to the hotel and hit the pool! It was such a great weekend.













I chose to wear one of my grandma's old dresses. She made matching dresses for her and my aunt to wear, and I believe this is probably the one that my aunt wore :) It's such a perfect color-especially for a summer wedding!










Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Ring-Pier 1
Clutch-Vintage, thrifted
Shawl-Just a piece of fabric that I liked :)
Dress-Vintage
Shoes-Target
Trench-Vintage, Rummage sale-for a quarter!!

We also made a point to go to the 'Space Aliens' Restaurant-filled with tons of weird memorabilia and, well, aliens all over the place! Good times.....












1 Corinthians 16:14
Do everything in love.


God Bless, all :)
KJA

2 comments:

Alexandra Rose said...

You looked stunning!! Beautiful photos :)

squidword said...

awesome pictures!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/