Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming up Roses

Just a quiet day at home today. I'm planning to run errands later but I prefer being lazy :)I got to do a little babysitting this morning for some friends of ours! They have an adorable little girl who I believe is about two months old :) She's precious.







I'm kind of in love with this jumpsuit. I feel like when the weather warms up I can roll up the pants and wear this to a beach or something! It's very breezy and flowy. I wasn't sure about the white when I bought this baby for under 2 dollars, but I couldn't resist the sweet little roses on the top! They're my favorite :)






The weather can't make up it's mind today. It is super sunny, and then really cloudy 20 minutes later. It also looks like there's a storm brewing in the background-we'll see if we get more rain!

















Hope your Monday is fabulous!
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 15:5-6
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Wearing:
Jumpsuit-Vintage, thrifted
Blazer-Vintage, thrifted
Shoes-Payless

No comments: