Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You can tell I like color, huh?

My day started at about 4 am when the thunderstorm hit. It rained throughout the morning, until about 9am when I was able to go for my run. I went to Sertoma Park to try out the walking trail, but I don't know that it was the best conditions for running. It was more of a nature trail than an athletic trail in the sense that it wasn't paved. I prefer running on pavement because I came home with a bunch of rocks in my shoes today! It was cool to see geese, bunnies, and squirrels on my run though, and the scenery was very pretty. Sean and I will have to start going on our walks there!








Ok, rant time. I went to the 'post office' today that is near our apartment complex. As it turns out, they didn't have anything in there that you could send a package in, and they didn't even sell stamps or anything! No one came to the desk when I walked in and stood there for 5 minutes. As it turns out I had to go to the grocery store to be able to send a package. I thought that was pretty amusing-I couldn't send a package at a post office, but I could do it while I bought milk. :P






Tonight Sean and I are planning to go to Macy's to get him a pair of Chucks. There is a huge sale going on and I can get him a pair for 12 bucks! He's wanted a pair for a very long time so I thought I'd buy him some :)

Even though it rained all morning, the sun peeked out and it's bright as ever now! I love that. Then I can go outside and enjoy the smell of the rain with the warmth of the sun :) Ahhhhhh






Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

God Bless!
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Top-Vintage, thrifted
Cardigan-Old, I don't remember!
Pants-Target
Shoes-Target

No comments: