Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Whole Lotta Neutrals...

It seems that with my style it's either a ton of bright colors, or completely neutral. I'm wearing pretty much every neutral under the sun right now, but I love it! I love how long skirts make you feel like you're wearing pajamas. As long as I don't start wearing long skirts with teacher sweaters I think I'll be ok ;)







I ran twice as far this morning as I did last week!! I was super excited that I could do that. I just wouldn't let myself stop running because I want to build up my endurance-I have none! I definitely think the beautiful weather helps. It would also help If I had someone to work out with me!!






Only a few more days until Sean takes a work trip to Delaware! It will definitely be the longest we've spent apart since we've been married. He'll only be gone a week, which is far shorter than spouses who have served in the army, etc. So I'm just hoping the week will go fast- I'll miss him!






I hope you are all having beautiful weather where you are! Get out and enjoy the day :)
God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 28:1
1 To you, LORD, I call; you are my Rock.

Wearing:
Scarf-Made from an old man sweater
Top-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Hand me down
Shoes-Vera Wang, Kohl's

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

Have a beautiful week as well darling!! You are gorgeous and I do love your ensemble. The stripe shirt with the maxi skirt is tres chic!!