Monday, May 30, 2011

Rainbows :)

Genesis 9:16
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”




Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend! Sean and I made the trip to Fargo for a friend's wedding and we had many adventures (and no computer...) Along the way :)
I'm gonna break up the pictures into a few posts throughout the next couple of days as I have to work and a combined post would be super-de-duper long!
Today I will document our Friday, May 27th :)






When I got home from work we drove to my hometown so that we would be closer to the wedding and not have to make a four hour trip in one day! It rained like crazy the whole way there and after eating a wonderful supper at home with my parents the rain stopped and there was this gorgeous rainbow. It was almost a very faint double rainbow! I didn't change the color in the pictures because it was really dark and gorgeous and I love how they look.






The rainbow only stayed out for about three minutes, but it was glorious. I love the display of God's promise in a beautiful array of colors painted across the clouds :) breathtaking!






My mama took the photos of me :) It was so good to go home and talk with my parents :) I miss them! My mama bought watermelon just for me-(my favorite!!) and we had spaghetti, which was one of my favorite meals growing up (still is!) and is definitely a home-y comfort food :D







I also got pictures of the sunset coming through the trees. The earth really looks amazing after a nice rain and I'm so glad I brought my camera to document the beauty!
Ps: Happy Memorial Day!













Thanks God :) :D

1 comment:

squidword said...

those pictures are so beautiful dear!! love them!!