Friday, May 13, 2011

Simply Crazy

So, yesterday was quite the day! I had to work until 3pm, and then I came home and relaxed for a bit. I should have been doing the dishes, but-‘tis the story of my life! This is ridiculous, but I’m already trying to pack for my Seattle trip. I’m trying to wrap my head around what I can pack in that tiny suitcase for a week! I’ve already decided that leggings and simple tops will be my wardrobe of choice for the week. They can be squished and folded into tiny spaces, so hopefully that will work-but I have months to think about it!









Sean got home around 6 last night and then we had some homemade pizza! We then made a walmart trip only to discover that there were no heating pads in the entire store. The only one we have is this old, beat up heating pad that doesn’t really work anymore. We also met this lady in the laundry detergent aisle who talked to us for 10 minutes about how she must have smelled too many types of detergent because now she can’t smell anymore. About 20 minutes later in another part of the store she caught up with us and made us smell the bottle of detergent that she finally settled on. Sean was definitely creeped out, but I thought it was stinking hilarious. You GO detergent lady! Hahahaha.






After walmart I worked out for about an hour and a half because I was lazy and didn’t go running this morning. I will probably be sore tomorrow after a half hour of dancing and an hour of cardio boxing! Woohoo! I’m glad that I’m finally exercising again. It’s a good thing because now I can feel in my body when I eat horrible things, like I can feel the sugar and I have to get it out. Hopefully it will help me eat better too. I already see more muscle tone in my legs which I am excited about! I used to have more muscle as a cheerleader, but I didn’t keep up with it after my sophomore year of college.







After my work out last night I was going to blog, but blogger was down through this morning, so It’s Friday afternoon. Today I’m working and then Sean and I are going to take a trip to Watertown to pick up our new (to us) car!!!! I’m so excited. It’s a 2006 HHR in great shape. An elderly gentleman got his license taken away because of his age so he needs to sell the car to pay off his creditors. It has only around 40 thousand miles on it and the book value is 11,900. We’re getting it for 6,600!! I am so glad because right now my car is not working for me. The windows don’t open and I have to run the heater so it doesn’t overheat. I almost die in this hot weather getting into my car! Praise God!
Tomorrow my sister is coming and we’re going to do a little shopping-I’m pretty excited : ) After that I have to work so I may not blog until Sunday, but we’ll see : )
God Bless!
KJA

Proverbs 31:10, 27-28
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

Wearing:
Earrings-Hand me down
Top-Hand me down
Scarf-Made from an old man sweater
Jeans-JC Penny
Shoes-Vera Wang via Kohl's

No comments: