Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well, it was fun getting dressed up anyway...

So I got all ready this morning and did my hair and put on makeup and made sure my homework was done for class and drove to class and walked all over campus to get to class only to get there and remember that class was canceled today...siiiigh.....Oh well, I just took some outfit photos as soon as I got home and then started in early on the dishes and laundry for today- how does that pile up so fast anyway?
I was really excited to wear these boots-I got them at walmart for three dollars and they kind of bag in the ankles-but they're very comfy and kept the rain off my feetsies for today! I also thought it was a perfect day to wear the trench I got for a quarter at a rummage sale-I love it! It's maybe a tad big, but I don't care!
Most people don't like gloomy days, and I admit it makes the photos turn out pretty badly, but I am in love with rainy gloomy days. It's cool and breezy and I like that there's no sun because sun usually gives me a headache (or so I've noticed as of late)
So I was thoroughly pleased with the day so far :)
Hope you are all having a great week-it's half over already!
Well, off to class in not too long-my children's theatre class-we're doing the three little pigs and I get to be the narrator-which is exactly what I wanted :D So I get to be all energetic and get the kids excited about the show-it's going to be awesome! I'm not sure when we start traveling to schools, but soon I think!
God Bless you and have a great day!
KJA

Ephesians 1:7-8
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.
Let God lavish His grace on you today :)




























Wearing:
Necklace- Old, from claire's
Scarf- Gift from my sister
Blue blouse- vintage, men's-found in my grandmother's old stash of clothes-was one of my uncles :)
Jeans- JC Penny
Boots- Walmart
Belt- vintage, flea market
Trench- Vintage, rummage sale

No comments: