Monday, September 20, 2010

South Dakota weather boggles my mind. Yesterday was mildly cold, as was this morning (around 50 degrees) Then it just spiked to 80! And the forecast for the rest of this week is in the 60's and rainy... So strange...!
I'm making banana bread, doing dishes and laundry today. Sean and I have been trying to get the house really clean as we have family coming over this weekend for my sister's birthday :D Which is TODAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!! She's pretty much wonderful and I'm so excited to spend this weekend with her!
This weekend was fun. My hubby got his X-Box back from someone who had borrowed it for years. It has an NES Emulator with all of the old NES games on it-like Mario! Since I never got to play video games growing up, it's been fun to try and play a little bit when I have a few minutes. Although I stink pretty badly...so Sean found me a cheat code so I can play with unlimited lives! haha! Ohhh what nerds we are :)
Hope you all have a splendid week!

Proverbs 2:1-6
1 My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,

2 turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding,

3 and if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,

4 and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,

5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD
and find the knowledge of God.

6 For the LORD gives wisdom,
and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.






























Wearing:
Blouse- Walmart
Blazer-Thrifted
Belt- Flea market
Pants- Old Navy-Thrifted
Shoes- Flea market

No comments: