Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Presentation

Ok, so I'm sitting here waiting for my pot pie to cool (yes, I eat pot pies. No, you don't have to tell me how cool I am, I already know) so I thought I'd get my post in while I wait :)
I had to give a presentation today. Luckily it was just a quick easy powerpoint on a very easy topic-Advertising in schools. So I wore something a little more normal than I like to wear, but I didn't want to be distracting! The heels did hurt a little bit though because I was walking so fast to get to class on time-oops! But all is well.
It is another gorgeous day out, except when I went out to take photos the lighting wasn't very good and I didn't have a good spot to set my camera...sigh. But I'll take what I can get with the amount of time I have!
Also, on a side note, I really should bring a notebook with me everywhere I go and write down things that I think of to blog about. I always think of things that I want to say but then forget them when it comes time to post...oh well hopefully I'll get better at that in the future. For now I hope you have a happy Wednesday-it means the week is half over!!
God bless!
KJA

Proverbs 3:9-10
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth,
with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.





















Wearing:
Necklace- NY and Co.
Blazer- Ragstock-thrift
Top- Rummage sale-I think this came from the free pile!! It is from Vanity
Jeans- Shopko-Some of the comfiest that I have except that I have to wear them with heels because they're so long!
Heels- Payless

No comments: