Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I really like granola...

So I've been on this granola kick lately. I just can't stop eating the stuff. I could eat it for every meal if I wanted to and lately I've been eating it for breakfast and lunch! I started making it myself because it's kind of spendy at the store and it's so super easy to make! Although I did burn my first batch...so that was two cups of oatmeal down the drain...at least oatmeal is cheap! And ooooooh do I love oatmeal...mmmmm.
This will be a quick post because I have an internet meeting for my online class today...hurrah!
Hope you all had a good Tuesday! :D
God bless,
KJA

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
































Wearing:
Earrings- From my lovely sister a long time ago-they are kitties!
Blouse- hand me down
Scarf- vintage, thrifted
Dress- My grandmother's closet
Shoes- Payless for a dollar!
Belt- Vintage, thrifted

No comments: