Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's raining, It's pouring...

I was able to be outside today only during the sunny parts...why does that happen to me? I LOVE the rain, but then it only rains when I'm stuck in class or something...meh. Although it was sprinkling when I was out taking my photos!
This outfit was extremely comfortable. And it kept me warm this morning while it was chilly! I adore rompers. They are more comfy than shorts and dresses and look so retro because hardly anyone wears them anymore! I have seen some at Target, but those are only for little teeny boppers who want to show off a lot of skin...not for me!
I cant' believe it is Wednesday already! The weeks go so fast lately it makes my head spin. I am super excited for this weekend though. Sean and I have a bunch of his old friends (and now they're mine too!) coming over to play games and such. Then on Saturday I get to spend all day with my sister-and may even get to drive a car in the University homecoming parade! I have a friend who is in charge of getting people to drive cars and she was having trouble finding people who were planning to be sober...sigh-isn't that sick? Seriously, when will people grow up? Since I will obviously be sober I told her I would love to do it! But only if my sister can ride along!
Well, that's all I have, off to my children's theatre class!
Have a blessed day :)
KJA

Proverbs 3:1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,

2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.
























Wearing:
Earrings- studs that were my sister's
Scarf- Walmart
Blazer- Savers
Romper- vintage, rummage sale
Shoes- Savers
Belt- Thrifted

No comments: