Thursday, September 23, 2010

Frolicking.

Yaaaaaay!!!! I love the rain. The rain is my friend. Yesterday evening, when I got done with class at about 5:30 It just poured buckets and I went outside and just stood on our sidewalk (which is right on the busiest street in town) and let myself get soaked. If anyone saw me they probably thought I was crazy. I just cherished every moment I got to feel the rain on my skin. That's one thing I miss about being at home...we live sort of out of town at the end of a street, so we are a dead end. I could just go outside and frolick in the puddles to my heart's content and no one could see me! I kind of felt like a fool frolicking in the middle of town...but of course I did it anyway!
Well, my weekend begins today-hope you all are having a happy Thursday!
God Bless
KJA

Proverbs 3:3-4
3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.





















The 'End' haha-get it? No? That was bad, I know....;)



Wearing:
Scarf- vintage, thrifted
Sweatshirt- Maurices
Jeans- Old Navy-thrifted
Boots- Target

No comments: