Thursday, September 9, 2010

I feel like I'm losing touch with any sense of fashion that I once maybe possibly ever had....I think part of the reason why is that I still don't have all of my clothes with me right now. I left all of my jackets at home and I can't believe how plain I feel without them! Plus it's getting chilly outside so I'm definitely going to be needing them soon. Luckily I'm going back to my house this weekend so I'll be able to get them-and I'll feel so much better! :) haha

John 3:21
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.








Got these butterflies from my parent's for a birthday one year-I LOOVE them! I'm kind of in love with butterflies..which is weird because I hate every other type of insect out there...! haha!









God Bless!
KJA

No comments: