Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hope you're all having a happy Sunday! It's super not sunny and a little chilly here today, but as the hubs told me earlier today, he wants to move us to a place where it is this temperature all the time (around 50 degrees)! But I like it too, it's warm enough that you don't really need a coat, but cool enough that you can take a walk without sweating the whole way!
There are lots of pictures for me to share with you today :) I made Sean do some modeling because he looked handsome today and he did some crazy posing let me tell you! But I'm just showing you the 'normal' ones...teehee. He's such a goofball!
In addition to that I have pictures of the WONDERFUL flowers Sean brought home to me this week after finding out that his internship is extended to a JOB!!!! We've been waiting for a while to find out...but I knew he'd get the job-he's pretty much the best that they have there and he works so hard! I'm so proud of my hubby and he takes such good care of me-I'm very blessed! :D

Proverbs 27:1
Do not boast about tomorrow,for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

God bless and have a great week!
KJA































This is the lovely gash I gave myself this morning when I hit my ankle with my other heel...I thought my ankle was finally healing from the last time I scraped it, but alas, I have done it again....sigh.....





























Wearing:
Dress- One of my grandmothers-it's corduroy!
Jacket- Old, from shopko
Belt- Vintage, thrifted
Shoes- Payless

No comments: