Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sigh...

Hello all my adoring fans (mom and Jen)! haha. Sadly I have some grave news...my camera is broken. It will turn on, it just won't take any pictures....MEH! But I guess that's ok-hopefully that smart fiance of mine will have a chance to look at it sometime within the next couple of weeks, but if not I suppose life will go on :) However, that means no outfit posts for a while, but that's alright-I can still blog verses and devotions for you when I get the chance! After all, I want this blog to go where God wants it to go-maybe he wanted me to take a break for a while!
God Bless!~

Zechariah 14:9, The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

While you're at school still, you can always borrow my other camera if you want (the point and shoot one). Just let me know and I can get it for you. :)