Sunday, May 30, 2010

She's the Lady in red when everybody else is wearing Tan...

haha, I love that show, The Nanny! She always makes me laugh! Too bad it's on really late at night so I hardly ever watch it...
Today I went to church and we'll have to see where the rest of the day takes me! I'm blogging early so that I can scratch that off my list of things to do today and work on things that actually need to be done...haha naughty me!
Had walking tacos for lunch and actually remembered to take my iron pill! That darn anemia...
I don't know if I will be able to do very many outfit posts the next few weeks. My sister (along with her camera) is moving tomorrow, so I won't really have anything to take pictures with, since mine is still broken. We'll see what happens, but I will still try to blog, even without shallow pictures of me!
Hope you all have a blessed Memorial Day :)

Psalm 139: 7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.





























Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage Avon Birdies
Bracelets- One from my mother (it has her name on it) and the other one is a locket that has pictures of my best friends in it :) They each have one too
Dress- Vintage, thrifted in the cities
Shoes- Payless

No comments: