Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rain Storm

My day began with being woken up by a pretty torrential thunderstorm...ok maybe it wasn't that bad...but I like the word torrential. It was pouring cats and dogs! I wanted to go out and dance in it (one of my favorite activities) but curse that lightning! I then made my way out to my beloved camp to clean the cabins and prepare for the campers to come in a few weeks! It, of course, was a blast hanging out with great people-I am so completely blessed with wonderful friends!
After that my mom and I made our way to a small bridal shower and ended up staying and talking for three hours! Definitely the longest bridal shower I think I've been to. It was great to catch up with some people I hadn't seen in a long time and a fun way to spend the afternoon :)
Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow and I can spend the day with my family at a lake for 'free fishing' weekend!
God Bless!

Today's Verse:
John 6:26-27Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."




Ok...I'm really not trying to flash my tummy...but this belt is SO AMAZING!!! It fits around my hips AND my waist...which usually never happens....and the extra belt that usually hangs out and sticks out all funny folds underneath the belt so you can't even see it! Too awesome...






























Wearing:
Pearls- From my sister
Top- Maurices
Jeans- Target
Wedges- Target
Amazing Leopard Belt- Thrifted for 50 cents!
Fantastic Purse- One we've had since I was a little girl, my mom almost brought it to the thrift store but I snagged it before it was out of my reach!

No comments: