Friday, May 21, 2010

Partly Cloudy

Today has been one of those strange days, where you feel like time is going slowly, but yet you have so much to do...and yet nothing to do at the same time. It was pretty sunny all day long, and then when I went out to take pictures it got very cloudy. I guess it's my fault for wearing this shirt...I have had this shirt for a long time and it's very soft and just perfect for staying at home baking...:) which is what I was doing today. I needed a baking day to de-stress and we just so happened to have a carton of buttermilk that needed to be used up...which meant that I grabbed my Old West cooking book and whipped up pancakes, spider bread (like a cornbread) and whole wheat bread...yum! So that's all I've done so far today...bake and eat...I feel like there's something I should be doing but I haven't started yet :)

The outfit is nothing fabulous, to be sure-but this blog is documenting my real life, not my fantasy I-wish-I-dressed-in-dresses-and-heels-everyday blog life. :D So I figure it's alright.

Today's verse:
John 6:33
For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.
















Wearing:
Old comfy clothes ;)

No comments: