Saturday, September 24, 2011

These Are My Library Glasses.

Yup, I had to to go the library today-I am woman hear me whine!
I was actually only there for about a half hour to find some childrens' social studies books, and then I got out of there as soon as I could. There was some crazy lady mowing people down in the aisles and picking off all the sweet books before anyone else could look at them. I was scared. But boy, I'm thinking that my decision to never shop on black Friday is completely validated. If I can't even handle some crazy lady in a library, how would I ever handle black Friday??







The hubby and I actually got out and did something today though! YAYYY FOR US! Our apartment has a tennis court and we've been planning to go all summer long either never had a chance to, or the weather was poop. Now that it just turned fall we finally made it to play some tennis! We just volleyed each other, but it was so much fun! I like tennis. I was going to play tennis my senior year of high school, but decided to do football cheerleading instead. In hindsight I'm pretty sure that was a mistake, seeing as how the Milbank cheerleading squad was pretty much a joke. Anyways, Sean and I had a blast playing and now we're starving and apparently have no food in the house. So we have to go to the grocery store before we can make anything!

























Hebrews 10:35-36
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Have a happy Saturday Lovlies!
God Bless,
KJA


Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Top-JC Penny
Jacket-Thrifted via Y's Buys
Scarf-Lifelight Vendor
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Payless

No comments: