Thursday, September 29, 2011

It looks like a rather blustery day, today

Hum dum dum ditty dum
Hum dum dum

Oh the wind is lashing lustily
And the trees are thrashing thrustily
And the leaves are rustling gustily
So it's rather safe to say
That it seems that it may turn out to be
It feels that it will undoubtedly
It looks like a rather blustery day, today
It sounds that it may turn out to be
Feels that it will undoubtedly
Looks like a rather blustery day today

Oh how I love Winnie the Pooh :)






All I could see from the window in my classroom today were trees bending and violently swaying in the wind. It is definitely blustery out there! I've decided that I need to start bringing a pillow with me to class because my butt CANNOT handle sitting in the same metal chair for 8 hours! Do you think that would look funny ;)? haha.
When my sisters and I would go visit my grandparents when we were little (a four hour drive seemed so long back then!) we would bring our pillows and sit on them for the drive! I don't know why we loved to do that, but there have been a few times even now that I've gotten the urge to sit on my pillow! I still hold onto a lot of my little kid habits I guess!






So, math is crazy, right? You all agree with me on this? I thought so. I had math class today-the class is more on how to TEACH math than actually having to do math. We had a two hour discussion on the work of twelve sixth graders and where they should be placed (low, middle, high) according to their work on a story problem. It was riveting let me tell you! I couldn't even solve the story problem...so I would guess that according to the sixth grade level I would be classified as low...bahaha.





















Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! I am so looking forward to the weekend and cannot wait to hang out with my amazing sisters this weekend! It's pretty much my favorite...:)
God Bless!
KJA

James 2:5
Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom He promised those who love Him?

Wearing:
Jacket-Thrifted, Ragstock
Dress-Vintage, thrifted
Shoes-Payless
Belt-Walmart

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I didn't realize you lived in Sioux Falls until your comment! I love your hometown. The people are universally welcoming, friendly and helpful and the downtown is wonderful - I love the restaurants and shops. we're headed back to Sioux Falls today to spend a few days with my brother who is also a math teacher and who lives in Rock Rapids, Iowa. (small little world, huh!)
I love your dress today, too. That color is lovely on you.