Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some couch, some Ned's and some cookie dough...

Today I was at school for 10 hours. It was kind of a brutal day, mostly because I am finding out more and more what a horrible disciplinarian I am. I'd rather just love the kids and give them hugs and be the nice teacher that makes everyone happy...humph. I am trying my best to remember that I'm not being mean by enforcing rules and limitations, I am just helping them to work out all of their bad behaviors now before they become serious issues in the future, but it's not easy!



I absolutely did not wear this to work today, although I wish I could. I just don't think shorts are professional teacher attire. Of course, I've seen plenty a poorly dressed teacher in my day, so I probably don't have to worry about my professionalism. I just think these shorts are the comfiest things ever, so I threw them on after work. I got them at Kohl's with the free money they keep sending me...I don't know why they do this, but it makes me very happy. Kohl's is my new favorite (but Target will always be number one in my heart!)






Sean was being a true photographer and telling me to 'work it'. I guess this was the result...Me making crazy.weird faces! Bahaha..



















Tomorrow the class ventures on our very first field trip-a trip to the fire station, which is a six block trek from the school. It may not sound like much, but for those little darlings it might be quite exhausting. I will definitely be sporting tennis shoes to school tomorrow! I'm excited to see a field trip in action for the first time this year and the students are so pumped for it! I always loved field trips when I was their age too :) Hey, I STILL love field trips!









Sean and I have been going out and playing tennis every night for the past several nights. Today though, since we're both exhausted I think we're going to veg on the couch, turn on some Ned's Declassified, and eat cookie dough...ya that sounds good!

God Bless!
KJA

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


Wearing:
Bag-Thrifted, vintage
Top-Thrifted vintage
Shorts-Kohl's (they seem to like sending me free money...can't say I complain? These shorts were pretty much free...)
Shoes-Target
Scarf- Lifelight Vendor

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

YEt another amazing outfit.