Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's like a heatwave....

And it's probably going to continue to get hotter! I couldn't really do anything but throw on a breezy dress when I got home from work :) Sean made some jalapeno and pepperjack stuffed chicken (which was AAAAmazing!) and now we're just kind of vegging on the couch trying not to get too warm :) Our air conditioner works fine though, so that is a blessing! One can never know with apartment air conditioners ;)














I got a compliment today from one of my customers and it seriously made my day. I was feeling tired and sore from my workout today, I didn't like my face in the mirror this morning, I haven't been sleeping so I just look like a wreck. But this customer, who was a sweet elderly woman, just told me how beautiful she thought I was, even commenting on how she loved my skin. I basically melted and my whole day was so much better after that. I know that I'm beautiful because my Heavenly Father created me, but it was just nice to be reminded that even when we have days when we aren't feeling our best, we're still lovely in His eyes, always. I like to compliment random people when I'm out and about, I told the clerk at pizza ranch the other day that she had beautiful eyes. Sometimes I wonder if those people find me crazy, but I hope it just makes them feel affirmed and complimented in a non-creepy way :) haha






Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Dress-Mine from when I was probably 10 years old
Necklace-Thrifted
Shoes-Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

love this dress so much