Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Diamonds (And Pearls) Are A Girl's Best Friend

It's another cold and rainy day! I think it's funny that it's supposed to be the first day of summer and it's so cold and wet. I must admit that I like the colder, rainier weather though. It means I can layer up and not get too warm running my errands!

This is my favorite way to wear my hair-It's so easy to just twist it and put in it a bun-fuss free and out of my face!











I found this brooch (among a few others)at a vintage store in my husband's hometown. I don't wear pins very often, but I love the subtle sparkle it can add to an otherwise normal outfit. The little details are what make the look special! I hadn't been thrifting in ages until last week when Rachelle (one of my very best friends) and I went to my hometown thrift store. I have to say that it has some really great things! I found a few pieces of jewelry and an amazing romper (you'll be seeing it in posts to come :)) for pennies! Ahhh, I love being cheap.












This is my attempt at making macaroni and cheese healthy! Just add a can of tomatoes with garlic and voila! Haha, I don't know if it makes it any less bad for you...but at least it has some veggies! Ahhh Kraft, why are you so delicious?



I hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday :) Sean and I will be spending the night making tacos and probably just being lazy. I'm trying to hold onto that as much as I can before I think of school starting up again in a couple of months!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Brooch-Vintage, thrifted
Scarf-Self made, Alco
Blouse-Thrifted
Cardigan-Target
Jeans-JC Penny
Shoes-Payless

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I love all the different colors. I sometimes tend to wear all the same color and look super matchy. Also PLEASE give me tips on how to rock pants like this. Because I can never do it, but you pull it off.