Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow day...sort of

Yay for having the hubby home early from work, boooooo to the weather being bad so that I can't go see my family! We were supposed to go to my hometown to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family this weekend, but it looks as though the weather is not going to permit that...Sean and I will make the most of it though!
We have plans for lots of hot chocolate and sleeping in...and probably frolicking in the snow like we did today :)!!
This will be the first weekend in a long time that we will be able to relax a little bit and sleep in without having to travel right away Saturday morning! Although hopefully we will be making our way Sunday to see the fam :) I miss those nephews of mine-I haven't seen them in over a month! That's a long time for a newborn to change-he's going to look so different when I see him!

Hope you're all enjoying your New Year's Eve and staying safe if you're having bad weather! I don't really do New Year's resolutions, do you? One big thing that I want to accomplish this year is to read the entire Bible. That is one area I have trouble with because when I was younger, I definitely didn't understand what a lot of it meant! But since Sean got me a study Bible it has been a lot easier. What do you want to get accomplished in 2011?

God Bless,
KJA


2 Timothy 4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.





Sorry for the overload of photos...enjoy the snow! :D















































Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage
Earrings-Avon
Sweater-Old, I can't remember where I got it..Shopko maybe?
Romper-Vintage, Ragstock
Tights-Walmart
Socks-Vintage, flea market
Shoes- vintage
Coat- From Sean's Grandmother :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

After my nephew was born this past Sept, I didn't get to see him until 2 months later! They do change so fast! I sometimes do new years resolutions, but I guess I more often have on-going ones through out the year I try to accomplish? So it doesn't seem like anything new around this time of year I guess. Enjoy the snow :)