Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals

Well, here we are in finals week! I finally have all of my projects done and now it's just study time! I have three tests to take and I'm not really sure about any of them. I only have a study guide for one and I suppose I will just have to wing the other two.
I didn't do anything warranting getting dressed up today. I went to the grocery store to pick up boxes for moving. They only had some fruit boxes...I checked other places too, but no one had any...
I got to go see my neighbor's baby today! He was born about a month early, so he's still pretty tiny, but man is he cute! I was up there for a couple of hours and he just slept in my arms the whole time-what a good little guy! My neighbor is also in the process of moving, so I kind of watched the baby while she and her mother finished packing up-I was glad to help out :):) Especially when I got such an easy job! :D:D
You guys, finding a job is NOT EASY. Ok, duh Katie. haha. I suppose I could just get a job at a grocery store or fast food place, but I really want a job at a daycare or somewhere working with children-at least something pertaining to my major! I've been praying a lot about this and trust God that the right job will come along at the right time :)I just have to not stress and worry myself to death until then! It's just that all of the daycare's that I've applied to call back and say they aren't hiring, it's getting really frustrating. Please pray! :D

Ok, I'm hitting the books now for my classroom management class-time to study!
God Bless!
KJA


Psalm 31:14
But I trust in you, LORD; I say, “You are my God.”









Wearing:
Top-rummage sale
Scarf-Walmart
Belt-Thrifted
Jeans-Hand me down-NY and Co.
ps: if you can't tell from my recent posts, I love belting scarves. It's pretty much my favorite...:)

No comments: