Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Place to Live!

Ok, I didn't want to post too much about the apartment we looked at until I was pretty for sure that we had it-I didn't want to get my hopes up. But Sean just went and made a deposit today so the apartment is ours!! I am so beyond excited. Praise the Lord! Now I don't have to be stressed out or worried that we aren't going to get the place and I can start making preparations. I am ecstatic to be moving to a place where Sean won't have to commute and I can (hopefully) find a job and we'll be closer to (some of) our loved ones. Plus-we're right behind the mall!! (Whether that is a good or bad thing is yet to be determined) And right next to a grocery store, AND right next to a place where I applied to work. God is so good you guys. It was never up to Sean or I to try and make it happen because God took care of everything! My hubby took time looking at places online and trying to find something that was a reasonable price, but yet wasn't a dump-I love that man! He works so hard to make life great for me and I am so thankful for him. Bahhhh!!! :D:D Today is just a good day :D Perhaps it's because I slept like TWELVE hours last night. sighhh....BLISS!

Anywho, here is a layout of our apartment. It's pretty much the perfect size for us AND it has a walk in closet, AND it's on the first floor...
Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
What more can I say? God is so good.


There is a dishwasher, a working stove, French doors on the second bedroom, a little patio area, NO CARPET IN THE BATHROOMS, and tons of counter space in the bathroom. It's only going to set us back 600 a month and the only thing we have to pay is electricity. Heat and water and everything is paid for! sigh...:D:D:D


Aaaand here is what I wore today. It's pretty bright and cheery :D I didn't know how I was going to wear this blouse when I found it at a rummage sale for a quarter, but at that price I knew I had to have it! Hopefully I will find many more ways to wear it, but I think I found a way today!
















Wearing:
Necklace-Claries-OLD
Top-Ms. Bond-vintage, rummage sale
Cardi-Shopko
Skirt- Walmart
Leggings-Stolen from my sister years ago
Boots- Walmart
Belt-Another steal from my sister...gosh I love being the youngest!

2 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

You look really cute, but let me get this right: even though your husband did all the work online and the two of you looked at loads of places... it's God that got you your apartment. I think I'm missing a big chunk of logic somewhere!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the colors you're wearing and your hair looks gorgeous.