Thursday, October 16, 2014

Inspiration: Shirley Temple

This week's inspiration is Shirley Temple again! Last time I posted photos of her it was from a specific film. This time I just found some of my favorite style photos of hers and mostly I'm just envious of her gorgeous hair! The sweaters, blouses, and suit sets are fantastic too. Enjoy! 




  




  



This was my very favorite picture of her that I found. She just looks so glamorous and flawless!



God Bless!
KJA

Pslam 3:3
But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.





*All photos from Google Images. 

4 comments:

Eccentric Owl said...

Loooove Shirley! She grew up into such a beauty, didn't she? And that hair. I wish I could get my hair to do that.
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Kristian said...

She has the most charming smile no matter her age, doesn't she?

Emileigh said...

Her hair IS fantastic!

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Gosh shes beautiful and timeless...
xoxo
Taylor